Thursday 27 October 2016

Budget Halloween Haul

Want to get in the spirit of Halloween without spending a fortune? 
Let my mini halloween haul send you in the right direction, all for less than 20 quid... no tricks, just treats.


As autumn is now in full swing, I for one am super happy. Bring on the pumpkin spiced lattes, shades of orange and most importantly one of my favourite holidays of the year, halloween.

For those of you like myself who love getting in the halloween spirit, but don't want to experience the freights of an empty bank balance in aid of the big night, do not panic! I have put together this mini haul to send you in the right direction towards some halloween styling that won't break the bank.


First up, get on your broomsticks and head to your local TK Maxx to get your hands on these decorative halloween tumblers. Little heads up - for some reason T K Maxx have reduced a lot of their halloween items early, so these were reduced to only £1.50 each, which is absolute magic.

The tumblers, decorated in spiders webs and skeletons are great quality and have been really well made. They are ideal for using as glasses, filling with sweets, or as a decorative tableware. Being a sucker for a monochrome and gold combo, these had my name written all over them.


Next stop, head to your local Poundland. Now, lets be straight here, there is a stigma that if you shop at a pound store, you'll end up with tat. I'd say give them a chance. Poundland is full to the brim with halloween treats and is about as budget as you can get. I nabbed these two candle holders and a black lace table cloth. Now at 3 quid for the lot, you can hardly go wrong.


Candles are always a great way to style a space, especially when we are talking halloween decor. I got this skull candle for £1.50 in Primark. Although he is only small, they do say the best things come in small packages! I also bought some orange pillar candles so he wouldn't feel lonely, these were also only £1.50 each.



My next item is one of my favourites, this skull mason jar was an absolute steal at only £3.00 from Wilko. These seem to have been pretty popular and I managed to nab the last one in my local store, but if you can't find this exact jar, there are plenty of similar items in Poundland.


Themed table wear couldn't come much cuter than these two little fiends. I picked up these cuties at Matalan. Each at only £1.50, they definitely add a vibrant taste of halloween magic. I don't think I can bring myself to fill them with anything, they are too cute as they are. These are currently sitting on my coffee table, pride of place. 


A halloween haul would not have been complete without a trip to Lush. Everyone loves a Lush themed treat, no matter what the occasion. I picked up two gorgeous bath bombs. My favourite being the sparkly pumpkin, at £3.95. Which, would you believe, was the most expensive item in the whole list! 


I cannot wait for Halloween, I have my costume at the ready and am stocked up on treats. 

What are you guys doing for Halloween?





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WILDE PHENE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig